Burned Barbie doll (no glasses)
|Sample Image | Spin Video | QuickTimeVR Rotation|
|Burned Barbie doll (no glasses). |
This Barbie (TM) brand doll head was very foolish. She, like her sister featured in the previous sample, had a bad day playing with fireworks. But unlike her sister, she failed to ware safety glasses and as a result will now spend the rest of her life blind in both eyes.
Everyone learn from foolish Barbie: WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when working with dangerous chemicals, especially if there is a team making a safety video in the area.
Contributor: Theodore Gray
Acquired: 8 February, 2009
Text Updated: 8 February, 2009